As with all racing safety equipment, driving shoe fitment is critically important, and the shoe user can increase the risk of injury if they are not fitted properly. Please refer to the driving shoe sizing chart below for proper driving shoe fitment.
This chart is for ADULT driving shoe sizing as supplied by each manufacturer. Some factory adult sizes may not be shown on the chart below. YOUTH, JUNIOR and CHILDREN sizes are not included on this sizing chart. If you need a size outside of this sizing chart range, please contact our Technical Sales staff for size availability within the Momo®-USA product offerings or maybe another brand.
Pointers About Selecting Driving Shoes For The Momo®-USA Brand
- The sizing chart below was compiled using all factory information available and under normal conditions is a very good indicator of which shoe size will work best for you.
- Keep in mind, many manufacturers adjust their advertised sizes by assuming that the driver will be wearing a thick type of sock made from Nomex® or a similar type of fabric. Some sizes may run a bit smaller (one-half to one-full size) than traditional street shoes, so you may need to go up a size. If you are unsure or have questions, our staff has a great deal of experience with driving shoe sizing and is always available to help you get fitted properly.
- When cross-referencing Women’s sizes, you typically would add approximately 1-1/2 sizes to a men's size to get the women’s size equivalent. (Example: Men's Size 7 = Women's Size 8.5)
- If you wear a wide shoe, it is many times suggested that you go up at least a half size, if not one whole size.
- Be aware that driving shoes made with a suede leather outer will most times stretch and mold to your foot after about two or three days of use.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: All driving shoe brands listed and sold by Racecar Engineering™ are designed to be used for automobile racing only (unless otherwise specified). They are NOT intended to be used for motorcycle racing or other type of motorsports racing event that may result in a driver dragging their feet.
Momo®-USA - Shoe Sizing and Fitment Chart*** (Sizes 4 to 7-1/2)
| Factory Size||- - -||- - -||38||- - -||39||- - -||40||- - -|
| US Mens Size||4||4.5||5||5.5||6||6.5||7||7.5|
| US Womens Size||5.5||6||6.5||7||7.5||8||8.5||9|
| Euro Size||37||37-38||38||38-39||39||39-40||40||40-41|
| UK Size||3.5||4||4.5||5||5.5||6||6.5||7|
Momo®-USA - Shoe Sizing and Fitment Chart*** (Sizes 8 to 11-1/2)
| Factory Size||41||- - -||42||- - -||43||- - -||44||- - -|
| US Mens ||8||8.5||9||9.5||10||10.5||11||11.5|
| US Womens Size||9.5||10||10.5||11||11.5||12||12.5||13|
| Euro Size||41||41-42||42||42-43||43||43-44||44||44-45|
| UK Size||7.5||8||8.5||9||9.5||10||10.5||11|
Momo®-USA - Shoe Sizing and Fitment Chart*** (Sizes 12 to 15-1/2)
| Factory Size|
|- - -||46||- - -||- - -||- - -||- - -||- - -|
| US Mens Size||12||12.5||13||13.5||14||14.5||15||15.5|
| US Womens Size||13.5||14||14.5||15||15.5||16||16.5||17|
| Euro Size||45||45-46||46-47||47||47-48||48||48-49||49|
| UK Size||11.5||12||12.5||13||13.5||14||14.5||15|
SHOE SIZING CHART NOTE: Some factory Adult sizes may not be shown above and Youth/Junior sizes may also be available. Please contact our Technical Sales staff for shoe size availability.
Racecar Engineering™ Has All of Your Safety Accessories
Please remember that Racecar Engineering™ carries a full assortment of safety accessories for the entire Momo®-USA brand. We have in stock and ready to ship, driving gloves and shoes, underwear, hoods, socks, gear storage bags and much more.
Feel free to browse our wide selection of Momo®-USA products and buy online today. If you have questions about choosing the right racing safety accessories for your respective motorsports segment, please contact one of our Technical Sales Associates for assistance.
At Racecar Engineering™ we work very hard to be every racer's 'One-Stop Racing Safety Shop'.
*** DRIVING SHOE SIZING/FITMENT CHART DISCLAIMER: This driving shoe sizing/fitment chart has been created by Racecar Engineering™ for our customer's reference and ease-of-use using the latest fitment information available from the factory. Please always refer to the factory website, factory printed materials and factory personnel advice for the latest driving shoe information about their brand of safety product. The Momo®-USA factory website can be accessed directly at www.momo.com/en-us. (link opens new page) - Racecar Engineering™ is not responsible for any typographical errors contained in this driving shoe sizing chart/fitment material or the end-user's failure to verify & follow factory fitment specifications.